We are so proud of
The BAG Networking and it’s Incredible
“Friends in Business”!!!
Together through love, friendship, and support,
this group has helped make a difference in the lives of so many. Heartfelt “Thank yous” to all the friends and members of this group that are Truly an Army of Love. You never hesitate to show your readiness to come together and serve others.
(Totals kept current with every Event and Donation)
So far our accumulative efforts have resulted in:
• 112 lbs of food to the San Diego Food Bank. The San Diego Food Bank feeds on average 370,000 people every month including seniors, active duty military and children living in poverty.
• $150. to the San Diego Police Foundation used to purchase protective vests and life-saving gear for our San Diego Police Officers.
• $205. to Making Strides Against Breast Cancer - San Diego, raise awareness and funds to save lives from breast cancer. Each event is a noncompetitive 3 to 5 mile walk that brings people together to make a difference for everyone who has been touched by breast cancer. The events raise money to fund innovative research, provide free information and support, and to help people reduce their breast cancer risk or find it early when it's most treatable. From the opening ceremony to the post-walk entertainment, a Making Strides event is a celebration of survivors and opportunity to remember loved-ones lost. It's a day that shouldn't be missed and won't be forgotten.
• $18,628.80 to Scripps Health MD Anderson Cancer Center, a comprehensive and clinically integrated cancer care program in San Diego that will provide adult cancer patients greater access to the most advanced oncology care available, throughout Southern California. Texas-based, MD Anderson, is the top-ranked cancer center in America.
• $22,000. in Clothing, Shoes, and Merchandise to Father Joe's Villages. Their mission is to prevent and end homelessness one life at a time. We are committed to delivering services that are Compassionate, Respectful, Dignified, Empowering and Empathic to neighbors experiencing homelessness.
• $2,900. in Toys to Ronald McDonald House Charities of San Diego. During a child's hospitalization, many parents find themselves without a nearby place to sleep other than a hospital couch, a costly hotel room, or even their car. By providing the necessities of life—lodging, meals, and more—our community-supported Ronald McDonald House helps families focus on caring for their critically ill or injured child.
The BAG Networking "Business Associates Group" is made up of volunteers that generously give their time and efforts to help make a difference in the community. Your tax-deductible donations allow us to continue to assist charities, organizations, and individuals within our community. 100% of the proceeds from our events stay right here in the communities we serve and all donations are taken directly to the benefactor's headquarters. To further support our "Friends in Business" we only use privately owned venues and local artists. We deliberately keep our ticket prices low so that all can enjoy and stress our dress code as
"It Is Not About What You Are Wearing,🎩👗📸❤️🌎It Is About How Much You Are Caring" www.thebagnetworking.com #friendsinbusiness#buildingbusinessbetter#yoursuccessisinthebag#AlwaysBusinessAlwaysFun#bagoffriends
We are an established 501c3 Non-Profit professional networking group that promotes business, charity, and philanthropy within the San Diego, Orange, and Riverside County communities. Membership is Free. This group meets every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month from 5:30-7:30(9)pm allowing its members to build a strong rapport within a diverse business population. (please consult your tax advisor on how your tax deductions may apply). www.thebagnetworking.com We currently meet at Red Tracton's Steakhouse across the street from the Del Mar Racetrack